how do i increase video memory

the bear_01 15:51 PM 09 Jul 12

I have a bit of a problem with a steam game (dawn of war 2)

when I set the graphics setting to low (original high) it says I have "run out of vid mem" on a big pink screen.

graphics card :radeon HD 5770

iv already spoke to some people about it, they adivsed the game was bugged and that i should uninstall then reinstall the game and that should fix the problem? i did this and the problem still occurs.

KRONOS the First 10:18 AM 10 Jul 12

Vram is the memory on your graphics card the only way to increase that is to upgrade your GPU. But to be quite honest your HD 5770 should be able to handle the game very easily. See here. What are the rest of your specs? Motherboard,CPU, RAM, operating system, maybe something there.

RobertGayle 10:35 AM 11 Aug 12

Win7 can share ram with the gpu, but the shared ram is a lot slower than the onboard vram. There is no other way to increase the vram, if you really need/want more you'll have to byu a card that has more installed at the factory.

[url=]locksmith ealing[/url]

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best Black Friday deals 2015 live blog: Best UK Black Friday deals & best UK Black Friday tech…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

ZAK releases more videos showing what happens if you ask other professions to work for free

20 Mac Power User Tricks... That You Didn't Know