help

luckimoo 13:07 PM 10 Jan 13

I purchased this game called dead space 2 from a shop also off steam and cannot play it.It installs okay but when I try to play it a windows pops up saying ACTIVATION MANAGER HAS ENCOUNTERED A PROBLEM and just will not play.My other games load okay please can you help.

Chronos the 2nd 14:26 PM 10 Jan 13

Hi, when posting here it helps to put in game title or something rather than just "help". Also help if you include your operating system in your thread.

As to your problem the first thing I would check is that make sure your firewall isn't blocking it.

Other than that I would ask on the EA forums.

luckimoo 18:39 PM 10 Jan 13

Hi there,thanks for answering.My system is windows xp and I have tried the thing with the firewall no luck with that,and as for EA they were no help at all.So I suppose its down to getting an IT engineer in.Thanks for your help.

Chronos the 2nd 08:04 AM 11 Jan 13

I very much doubt is spending cash on an IT engineer will help as this is a known fault and pretty common without any real solution. It seems it is a game bug which EA have not addressed as yet. Bit more here.

Steam.

Steam 2.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Xperia Z5 vs Xperia Z5 Premium vs Xperia Z5 Compact: What's the difference between Sony's new ?…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Get $800 of free online Nuke and VRay rendering from Google Zync

iPhone 6S preview: What to expect from Apple's next iPhone