GTA6 news

lhalfman 23 Aug 12

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxPvJ_CjfWE

I heard you can play tennis on it lol anybody else know any more information?

Jakeyatkin 06 Oct 12

If you want gta 5 news you might want to subscribe to olli43 on the YouTube, he puts up the latest news and also what he wants to see in the game. I couldn't recommend more

highQ 20 Oct 12

The trailer of gta6 lock nice !

SeiyaIkki 25 Oct 12

Looks nice, I can't wait to play it

jennam 27 Dec 12

You mean gta 5 or 6? Premiere of GTA 5 will be in March. And trailer looks really nice: enter link description here

Vain 31 Dec 12

They're making a GTA6? Damn.. another game series that's never gonna stop

jennam 02 Jan 13

I admit, that it's great game, but GTA 5 is not available yet, so i don't see a point of making GTA 6 :P

jennam 03 Jan 13

This link is not working on my PC

jonasmarsh621 03 Jan 13

I don't know about the GTA 6 but I have seen the GTA 5 and it is awesome. Perfect for gamers such as myself who loves to play these kinds of games.

jemyclarke 15 Feb 13

Grand Theft Auto is really interesting games. I love it's graphics and It is very easy to play. I have heard about GTA 5 but I have never play this game. I am very exciting to play GTA5 then after I will think about GTA6.

Devil Fish 01 Mar 13

The trailer link is for GTA 5 would not have thought 6 in pipeline yet as 5 has been pushed back for september release on consoles

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Windows 10 Home vs Windows 10 Pro comparison: Here are the extra features you get in the Pro version

Why Formula-e needs to go faster

How Instagram spots trends

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message