Graphocs card recommendations plz

Bazz2000 19:34 PM 22 Aug 11

Hi all, Im thinking of doing some upgrades to my system and wanted some advice on a decent graphics card. I like to play quite a few fast paced games so i need something with as much oomph as i can get for 300 quid. I currently have a nvidia 7900gs and although its been ok, it dosent keep up as it used to. Many thanks guys

gengiscant 12:25 PM 25 Aug 11

How about a few more details on your current set up, motherboard,processor, RAM, operating system and power supply.

letsgetrdy 12:59 PM 09 Sep 11

Going from a 7900GS to a up to £300 pound card does cry bottleneck. You will have to post your system specs.

chas. 20:38 PM 11 Sep 11

hello bazz,you could be in luck mate.i have just read your post regarding a upgrade to that useless nvidia card you currently got.i myself am upgrading my own pc,and am replacing the current card that i have.so i am going to be donating it to somebody who could use it,so save your penny's mate,and email me if any of you are interested in the [email protected]

chas. 20:38 PM 11 Sep 11

hello bazz,you could be in luck mate.i have just read your post regarding a upgrade to that useless nvidia card you currently got.i myself am upgrading my own pc,and am replacing the current card that i have.so i am going to be donating it to somebody who could use it,so save your penny's mate,and email me if any of you are interested in the [email protected]

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get free stuff for Android: Amazon Underground offers genuinely free Android apps and free…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Swedish schoolkids use Minecraft to redesign Stockholm city centre

Apple's special event invitations decoded: A look back at 13 of Apple's most cryptic invites