Good Gaming PC for around $1000-1500

Byrdy7 23:12 PM 19 Jan 13

Hello, I have been saving money for a couple of years now. Now that i have enough to actually buy something good, I was wondering if someone could help me out with finding a good pc for under $1500. I dont mind building a PC but i may need a bit of help. Thanks :)

Byrdy7 02:19 AM 20 Jan 13

Also i thought i might add games i wish to play -Skyrim and the other TES games (with mods) -Battlefield 3 -Minecraft (Far render and a hd texture pack) -Portal 2 -Half life and the orange box -Neverwinter Nights 1&2 -Guild Wars 2 -WOW -Dishonored -Fallout 3&NV (with mods) -NDS Emu for Pokemon Hacks (I own the games legit) -Bioshock: Infinite

Thats about all i can think of

Chronos the 2nd 11:19 AM 20 Jan 13

As your budget is in dollars I assume you are not in the UK? So this could make it difficult to specify a particular make/model PC as it might not be obtainable in your country.

This also will apply if you decide to build as components might me very expensive where you are. I recently advised a guy from Brazil where he was coming to the UK to visit family and going to buy his components here because of the high prices at home.

So a bit more detail of your country of origin. Cheers.

nickf 11:24 AM 20 Jan 13

This will give you some idea of what to go for when considering your build . I have budgeted towards the top end of your budget . you may find prices slightly differ in the US . Hope this helps . NickF

Chronos the 2nd 16:02 PM 20 Jan 13

They use dollars in a lot more places than the US.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best Android apps 2015/2016: Best apps for your new phone or tablet - what apps should I download?

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Uniqlo uses your brain waves to find your perfect T-shirt

What everyone thinks of the new Steve Jobs movie | 21 Facts about the Steve Jobs film | PLUS:…