Gaming mouse recommendation please.

Mr Mistoffelees 18:02 28 May 13
Answered

I'm am thinking about replacing my wireless mouse with a wired gaming mouse but, there is such a huge choice I wondered if anyone could recommend a mouse, based on experience of using one please.

It needs to be a large mouse to suit my big hands. No plethora of buttons under my thumb and I'm right-handed. Easy dpi switching would be nice but, non-essential.

Chronos the 2nd 08:15 29 May 13
Answer

I am a great fan of Logitech kit as it is quality and they have fantastic customer service. I got in touch with them when I had an intermittent problem with my G400, they sent a prepaid label and then replaced the mouse.

Back to your question.

As I am not a great lover of loads of buttons I currently have a Logitech M518 which is my favourite, then the updated version the G400 and lastly a Mionix Saiph 3200. All these are comfortable to use for long periods. Which is important as I have bought mice that I knew within a few minutes that I would not be keeping them.

Mr Mistoffelees 10:15 29 May 13

Thanks Chronos, I have never heard of Mionix mice but, they seem to be liked by people who have bought them and reviews suggest they are better quality than Razer. I had been considering a Razer Deathadder 2013. Need to spend some time thinking carefully now.

Mr Mistoffelees 20:03 31 May 13

Have put a lot of thought into this and have finally decided to buy a FUNC MS-3, partly because reviews say it is good for users with big hands and a good gaming mouse.

Chronos the 2nd 09:18 01 Jun 13

Not heard of that one, shall ask the guys about it on another forum I use.

Mr Mistoffelees 15:42 07 Jun 13

Got the Func MS3 today. First impressions are good, it looks and feels like a quality product and fits my hand well. Going to take a little time to set it up exactly right, with the multitude of options and adjustments, though.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…