Gaming mouse recommendation please.

Mr Mistoffelees 18:02 PM 28 May 13
Answered

I'm am thinking about replacing my wireless mouse with a wired gaming mouse but, there is such a huge choice I wondered if anyone could recommend a mouse, based on experience of using one please.

It needs to be a large mouse to suit my big hands. No plethora of buttons under my thumb and I'm right-handed. Easy dpi switching would be nice but, non-essential.

Chronos the 2nd 08:15 AM 29 May 13
Answer

I am a great fan of Logitech kit as it is quality and they have fantastic customer service. I got in touch with them when I had an intermittent problem with my G400, they sent a prepaid label and then replaced the mouse.

Back to your question.

As I am not a great lover of loads of buttons I currently have a Logitech M518 which is my favourite, then the updated version the G400 and lastly a Mionix Saiph 3200. All these are comfortable to use for long periods. Which is important as I have bought mice that I knew within a few minutes that I would not be keeping them.

Mr Mistoffelees 10:15 AM 29 May 13

Thanks Chronos, I have never heard of Mionix mice but, they seem to be liked by people who have bought them and reviews suggest they are better quality than Razer. I had been considering a Razer Deathadder 2013. Need to spend some time thinking carefully now.

Mr Mistoffelees 20:03 PM 31 May 13

Have put a lot of thought into this and have finally decided to buy a FUNC MS-3, partly because reviews say it is good for users with big hands and a good gaming mouse.

Chronos the 2nd 09:18 AM 01 Jun 13

Not heard of that one, shall ask the guys about it on another forum I use.

Mr Mistoffelees 15:42 PM 07 Jun 13

Got the Func MS3 today. First impressions are good, it looks and feels like a quality product and fits my hand well. Going to take a little time to set it up exactly right, with the multitude of options and adjustments, though.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get free stuff for Android: Amazon Underground offers genuinely free Android apps and free…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

MIT builds an awesome 3D printer that can use 10 materials at once

What to expect at the September Apple event: Apple announces 9 September event, sends out invites