Gaming laptop/PC help?

space_time 17:50 PM 16 Dec 11

Hi, My current computer is unusable for games(Samsung N150, no DVD/CD slot, cracked screen, tortoise when more than two tabs are open) and I was hoping to buy a new one(I considered building but I haven't got the time I'm afraid). Problem is, I have no clue what so ever about computers. I'm hoping to use this computer for Photoshop, and games like Skyrim on ultra at a good frame rate. It also needs to be fast. My budget is about ~£800 at the moment so if any of you have ideas, that would be much appreciated.

tomlo53 10:42 AM 07 Feb 12

Sorry friend i don't having a great knowledge about this so i am unable to say you anything when i get any knowledge regards this topic i will surely come back...........

WreakingHavoc 16:47 PM 11 Feb 12

Hey space_time. I will say something you probably have heard already but do not buy gaming laptop. I just recenly build a very awesome budget PC, so I can help you out. Email me at [email protected] Diablo 3 Guide

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best Black Friday deals 2015 live blog: When is Black Friday & what are the best tech Black Friday…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This is the animated Christmas ad everyone's tallking about

The 84 best Mac games: Brilliant RPGs, shooting games, adventure games and puzzlers for Mac OS X