Gaming Laptop, There's so many!

Jim_boob 25 Feb 13

I have just spent the last 2 hours looking for a gaming laptop to replace my current all round laptop, and it seems the more I look the more confused I get, so its time I asked for suggestions.

I am looking for something powerful enough to run fairly high end games, without to much trouble, and I am not looking for something portable but I want to be able to put it on my lap without amputating my legs. All this with a price rang of £830 ...ish.

Thanks.

carson11 05 Mar 13

Try lenovo Y580, it's a better deal at the price

carson11 05 Mar 13

Lenovo Y580 Intel Core i7 750GB 5400RPM 16GB SSD 8GB DDR3 Nvidia GT 660M (2G DDR3 VRAM) Think about this one

Forum Editor 05 Mar 13

Transferred to our Games forum from Digital Home Advice.

Jim_boob 05 Mar 13

Thanks for the help but I have seen sence and decided to go for a custom desktop, you can help me configure that later instead =p

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

Microsoft claims its new VR lens system is better than Oculus Rift's

Apple Music preview: Why Spotify should be scared of Apple's impressive new music-streaming service

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message