Game video

podlod 10:11 14 Jul 10

Hi, I have vidoe`d a battle in Napoleon Total war and on finishing I tried to play the appropriate battle I saved on the video, but I have looked everywhere, even in application data but I cannot open it up? can anyone help me to be able to find and play, thank you.

gengiscant 10:30 14 Jul 10

I have never played the game but looking on google,have a look XP:C:\Documents and Settings\[Username]\Application Data\The Creative Assembly\Napoleon\
Vista:C:\Users\*Username*\AppData\Roaming\The Creative Assembly\Napoleon\

podlod 14:20 14 Jul 10

Hi, thats exactly what i did, but it directed me to Steam and I cannot find anywhere on Steam to replay the video?

gengiscant 17:04 14 Jul 10

Have you looked in steam/steamapps/common/napoleon total war?

podlod 10:00 15 Jul 10

Hi, yes I looked under that area but it just has Empire Total war in that area, nothing else. I looked under Napoleon Total war area and it has the 3 videos but it will not show me but keeps pointing me to the microsoft web and informs me they cannot find the site, bizzare?

gengiscant 11:53 15 Jul 10

Don't fully understand, could you tell me what the three letters are after the video files, or even a screen shot of what happens when you click on them.
I use this click here

podlod 18:41 15 Jul 10

Hi again, It says> battle of Ligny.replay< and I have tried to copy/cut and past in the blank area here but it just refuses to paste?

gengiscant 18:47 15 Jul 10

You cannot copy and paste that, can you take a screen shot of the three video files that youcannot open?

podlod 08:08 16 Jul 10

Hi, do you need a certain software to take a screen shot, as there is nothing or should I say not any visible Icon or mention in any area regarding me in enabling to take a screenshot?

gengiscant 09:08 16 Jul 10

Use this to take the screenshot click here then post the picture using click here

podlod 11:02 17 Jul 10

Hi gengiscant, I have gone to the Wisdom website but not sure which one I should download, could you advise me please? thank you.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…