In-game recording best options on a PC?

Banir 11:30 09 Nov 14

Hi, Banir here,

I'm seeking advice on best options for recording in-game video play, on such wide variety of games as 'Watch dogs; Planetside 2; Call of Duty; Team Fortress 2' and lots of others. I use Steam account to hold and launch my games from. I want to buy a best package for recording the in-game play and then I want to buy best editing software to edit these recordings and post up to my youtube account for sharing amongst my friends.

Please point me in the best direction as to what will give great results, cheers.

mrwoowoo 15:57 13 Nov 14

If you have an Nvidia GPU then Shadow play is the way to go. It's totally free, and has virtually no effect on your frame rate, unlike FRAPPS which can slow things right down. Sony vegas is a good editor to use. There are loads of versions, and each has a free trial period, so you can get a lot of free mileage

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…