Free PS3 or X360 games with FHM...

dagnammit 10:47 31 May 09

click here

Came across this offer on an other site and signed up... you get Tom Clancy's Endwar and Tom Clancy's HAWX free with you sign upto a £25 annual subscription of FHM.

Disclaimer:
I ain't a spammer btw been a member of PCA for a while and get no benefit from anyone signing up to the above offer. I have just signed up to this and cannot vouch for them yet... ie. never used them before.

:Past Life 10:07 01 Jun 09

Two good games there, don't think I would get away with FHM at my age without looking like a ....., but your link should be useful to someone none the less.

Always thought there should be a free games thread in this forum, as I also come across them from time to time (all legal).

:Past Life 04:25 03 Jun 09

Free GTA, GTA2 and Wild Metal*

click here

*They want a USA address when signing up, I used
1 Redneck Street, White City, TX, TX069, USA

It worked for me.

:Past Life 04:49 03 Jun 09

Free Mystery Case Files : Ravenhearst Game From Big Fish Games

click here

Click Buy Now and enter code: HOLIDAYRAVEN at checkout.

You need to uncheck "send me a copy CD" for it to be completely free.

:Past Life 05:07 03 Jun 09

Disclaimer:
I ain't a spammer btw been a member of PCA for a while and get no benefit from anyone signing up to the above offers.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…