Free CD+G burners

Chrissib 10:59 27 Jun 09

Hi, I have bought a set of Karaoke discs but as they are masters, I want to make backup copies of them. I have tried conventional burners, but these miss out the lyrics. Can anyone tell me if there is a piece of 'free' software out there to burn them properly. I have tried several sites and although 'Power CD+G burner' keeps cropping up everywhere, the free version only clips tracks.
Thanks. Chrissib

gengiscant 13:35 28 Jun 09

Probably the easiest to use software for making duplicate copies of CDG discs is CloneCD. Using a single drive, you will simply extract the contents of a CDG to an "image" file and then burn the image file to a blank disc. The result will be an exact copy of the original. This software will even duplicate copy protected discs.

Chrissib 13:26 02 Jul 09

Thanks for the suggestion, but like all the others I have tried, the copy does not include the lyrics, so does not make an exact copy. And it also is not free. I wouldn't mind paying for something that works.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

AMD Ryzen release date, specifications and features: Three CPUs from the Ryzen 7 range now…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…