FPS/MMORPG/

gengiscant 15:19 20 May 10

I am looking for something different to play whilst confined to the house. I love my FPS's but not much about that I have not played so posed a question on google and Global Agenda has been suggested and/or War Rock, also Fallen Earth but I am sure I tried that some time ago and was not too impressed.
Anyone have any experience of the other two?
Any other suggestions?

Kevscar1 05:47 21 May 10

War Rock is supposed to be riddled with hackers.

Kevscar1 05:50 21 May 10

Free trials of some MMO,s here.

click here

Free games

click here

defendor 19:20 28 May 10

Dungeons & Dragons Online: Eberron Unlimited is a 3D Fantasy MMORPG based on the classic D&D tabletop role playing game. Originally released as a subscription based game, Dungeons & Dragons Online is now free-to-play! Chose your class, race, skills, and feats then head off into the legendary city of Stormreach where adventure awaits!

click here

IClaudio 00:11 07 Jun 10

...what did you go for in the end?

I've just bumped into Gary's Mod on Steam, it's bizarre...

Or, more traditionally, Tiger Woods Online, which is free (or you can pay for upgrades...)

gengiscant 05:20 07 Jun 10

Not being a golfer, this may seen a naive question, when does a gun come into play during a round of golf? LOL

As for your other question I gave up on a FPS/MMORPG and went back to this lot.click here

drunkpeople 10:16 08 Jun 10

Which mmorpg/fps or another kind of game do u guys think is the greatest? Can be p2p,free or have only a base fee.

In my opinion it would have to be Counter-Strike cause thats the game that really hooked me..untill steam messed up my cd-key..other than that it was sick. But as a mmorpg one that had me hooked for a crap load of time was Rohan Online either because i was really young and any game seemed fun to me or it was sick.

my favorite online game
click here

IClaudio 12:51 09 Jun 10

You must have heard of the BFP(utter)??

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Intel Coffee Lake 8th-gen Core processors release date rumours

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Framestore’s haunting post-WWII title sequence for new BBC series SS-GB

How to install MacOS Sierra on an older Mac: Get Sierra running on Macs & MacBooks from before 2009