Flight Sim X

Colin 21:00 17 Aug 08

I've always liked the look of flight sims but never actually bought one.
Today I downloaded the demo of Flight Sim X. It installed fine but can someone give me a clue? I might be stupid but does it come with a help file on how to set up the controls etc? It appears to drop you in at the deep end and only gives you a choice of landing a jet or dropping flour bombs but there doesn’t seem to be a training option.

pchelper001 23:48 17 Aug 08

In the full version there are brilliant training exercises, with about 20 hours of flight training! I really enjoy playing the flight sim x, so maybe purchase it if you can find a good cheap deal.

Colin 09:23 18 Aug 08

Thanks, pchelper001.

I will think about buying the full version but it seems odd to me that the demo version offers no help.

crosstrainer 15:22 18 Aug 08

The full Flight SimX has a series of of training exercises, starting with taxi practice, all the way up to the heavy jets.

If you liked the demo, you will love the full version...Try to get the latest with the accelerator pack.

click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The updated 'Corel Painter inside Photoshop' plugin ParticleShop offers new brushes

New MacBook Pro 2017 release date, UK price and tech specs: Kaby Lake MacBook Pro to launch in…