Fear 3

gengiscant 13:24 PM 11 Jul 11

Just finished the game,not to sure about it,I must admit. Quite tricky in places, but nothing particularly new.

Seemingly you can play as another character (Fettle)which would be fine, but I am not sure why Fettle is still greyed out as I certainly completed it even killed the last boss,very easy, and completing the game is supposed to unlock it, not for me. Maybe its because I did not look at the credits.

I would wait a while till it drops in price before buying it folks.

Not a bad time waster though.

gengiscant 13:48 PM 12 Jul 11

I have figured it out how to play as fettle, not sure about if it actually adds anything to the game.

ordep 07:57 AM 19 Jul 11

I happened to pick up a copy of FEAR (1) at a market stall for a £1 a few weeks back.Really enjoyed the game so, I'm now half way through FEAR2, also very good. Judging by the feed back on FEAR3, around the place, I'll take your advice gengiscant, and wait for it to drop in price before buying 3.

gengiscant 10:28 AM 19 Jul 11

'ordep' there are also a couple of expansions you might like, does not add much but extends the life of the game a bit.

ordep 16:09 PM 19 Jul 11

Cheers gengis, I'll have a look for them.

Yehaa, Found F.E.A.R. Perseus Mandate PC for £2 on fleabay.

gengiscant 17:42 PM 19 Jul 11

'ordep' There is also Project Origin,http://www.gameseek.co.uk/pd/PCnas5hsbk01x/ this is the cheapest I could find.

gengiscant 17:47 PM 19 Jul 11

Sorry forgot to mention there is also F.E.A.R.2: Reborn (DLC), F.E.A.R. Extraction Point

ordep 19:21 PM 19 Jul 11

Excellent, have ordered Project Origin as well, they should keep me occupied for a while. Thanks again gengis.

mrwoowoo 22:11 PM 30 Jul 11

Fear 3 is a bit of a let down for the series. The graphics look like 6 year year old technology at best. And the cool sound of the weapons that was present in previous Fear games has been replaced by very flat tones. Also the graphical lighting effects of the shell cases flying out of the guns has gone. And where are the scares? All a bit of a let down, and a bit boring. Jezz. I loved all the other Fear games. )O:!

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get free stuff for Android: Amazon Underground offers genuinely free Android apps and free…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Swedish schoolkids use Minecraft to redesign Stockholm city centre

Apple's special event invitations decoded: A look back at 13 of Apple's most cryptic invites