Diablo III

Marko797 08:43 AM 13 Aug 08

Apparently this is out next year from Blizzard.
c.20 min demo which looks very good click here

Si_L 11:47 AM 13 Aug 08

I played the second one for a while but I couldn't get into it. I'm sure the third will be a great game, just not my sort of game.

Marko797 13:54 PM 17 Aug 08

i'll dig out my old disks for Diablo II and get some practice in for when DIII comes out.

Problem is I remember it (DII) being so addictive, that hours just seem to get lost. Not bad for a point and click game...

Then of course I'll have to work thru the 'expansions'...oh well, off to dust down my Paladin suit.

AllThumbs 19:36 PM 17 Aug 08

If you want to relive the joys of Diablo and D2 before the new one comes out you should check out the modding community that surrounded Diablo and the add on Lord of Darkness (LoD).

click here

click here

and possibly my fav

click here

Playing a mod of Diablo is a good way to taste it all again, but with a twist of lemon. :)

Marko797 14:17 PM 18 Aug 08

D2 and expansions loaded.

It's been a while and forgot that I had risen to 'Sir Marko' status (level 36) all that time ago.

Despite being in the cupboard for a few years, the armour is still as shiny as it was in the previous days of battle.

Marko797 14:21 PM 18 Aug 08

thnx for the links AllThumbs

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Rugby World Cup 2015 online: Watch live, catch up on-demand & stream the 2015 Rugby…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to watch Adobe Max 2015: See Adobe unveil new Creative Cloud features for Photoshop,…

Live Photo tips: How to take Live Photos on the iPhone 6s, how to view, share, edit and find Live…