Deus Ex: Human Revolutions

Marko797 11:35 AM 29 Aug 11

Anyone got this yet and can give us all some insight as to how it looks, runs, and what gameplay is like?

Understand there are 3 versions but it appears Augmented version is the one to get.

I loved the previous 2 so this is definitely on my list of ones to get.

hzhzhzhz 23:09 PM 29 Aug 11

I enjoyed the first 2 games and I'm enjoying this latest one also. Mouse lag was a problem when I started playing this last Friday and since then a little research has led me to disabling v-synch,which did improve things a little. Its still laggy though and just now tried FRAPS and I'm getting about 19fps. System is Athlon X2 5200,9500gt and 2gb Ram. Looks like I either need better gfx card,more Ram or both. A really great game imo. Nig.

gengiscant 17:28 PM 01 Sep 11

Really enjoying this game.It takes a bit of getting used to being a lets charge in all guns blazing type of guy. can be a bit confusing as to where to go but I think there is excellent replay value as there is so much to do and so many ways to do it.

Its been quite a while since a game has kept pulling me back to play a little bit more, then a little bit more. Loving it and on my over-clocked i5 2500K and 6870 GPU it plays great on high everything.

Marko797 22:32 PM 01 Sep 11

what version/edition do you both have? Augmented/Editors?

hzhzhzhz 23:52 PM 01 Sep 11

gengiscant 08:19 AM 02 Sep 11

Don't even understand the question.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best Black Friday deals 2015 live blog: Best UK Black Friday deals & best UK Black Friday tech…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This 4K screen is purpose-built for showcasing digital art

20 Mac Power User Tricks... That You Didn't Know