Dead Space God Mode

crosstrainer 07:33 16 Apr 09

Does anyone know if there is a KEYBOARD cheat for this?

I have tried and tried to get on with the game, and would just like to finish it!

mrwoowoo 14:30 16 Apr 09

There are only ones for the x-box controller i'm afraid.
The best and only option is a trainer that gives you unlimited life (aka god mode)one hit kills and unlimited ammo etc.
click here
Psst...Keep it under your hat.But i gave up on the final boss. )))O:!
Perhaps i'll try the trainer myself.

crosstrainer 07:35 17 Apr 09

Thanks for that one :)) How did you find Project Origin?

crosstrainer 10:52 17 Apr 09

...Moan, rant, bleat :)) None of the keyboard cheats work for me :(( Am I doing this wrong?

I start the trainer, then the game. (didn't work)

Then started the game and then the trainer (didn't work either)

Had glass of red wine (didn't work either)

Had second glass of wine (worked on my temper a bit)

Finished bottle.

Went to bed.

Is there a console that needs to be activated? This is the most frustrating game I have ever played....I have never failed to finish one yet, but this looks to be the one that I eventually give up on....Any ideas as to why the cheat keys don't work?

mrwoowoo 15:00 17 Apr 09

If it's the same as the Gamecopy world trainers you have to press f1 at the main menu to activate.
Try this one from G.C.W as they usually work.
click here
I would try the Dead Space v1.0 +12 TRAINER.

"How did you find Project Origin?"
Only played one level as i'm on the last level of COD5 and half way through mirrors edge.
Doing a house renovation at the mo so not had the gaming time )O:!
It does seem a bit flat compared to the original as some nice touches are missing.
The shower of sparks and bullet casings that flew from the weapons seem to be no longer there.
Still,early days yet.

crosstrainer 15:48 17 Apr 09

Thanks again....Will try the F1 trick...Might get to the end of it yet :))

crosstrainer 07:42 19 Apr 09

That trainer does the trick....Am now trying to sort out the mess in the comms system....Just seem to be moving large bits of aerial around with no idea where they are meant to go!

I have had to cheat it....Just can't get used to the ASWD config, and continually reach for the arrow keys!

At least I got some "Bang for my buck" Would have been so much better if the keyboard config. wasn't so terrible...Actually graphics are good.

Thanks again, will tick as resolved now as am near the end of the game.

killer28 20:02 03 Jun 11

I try it and that crash me game why?!

Colin 20:36 03 Jun 11

Crosstrainer - I had to use God mode to finish the game. I end doing it with most games! I always reconfigure the keyboard to use left shift for forward and left control for backwards. I’ve never been able to get on with the standard ASWD configuration. Here is a good guide to help you finish the game:

http://www.visualwalkthroughs.com/deadspace/deadspacewalkthrough.htm

gengiscant 08:35 04 Jun 11

I am not the greatest FPs'er but even using an Xbox controller, which I have a lot of trouble with,my thumbs seem to have minds of their own, and keyboard I completed the game using nothing more than a fully maxed plasma cutter and rifle, I found the rest of the weapons rubbish.

Final boss, make sure you have plenty of health packs then just move from side to side taking any hits and applying health. I am quite proud of beating a final boss normally I do not bother.

Dead Space 2 the controls are much better and you are able to map the arrow keys which I also prefer.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Huawei P10 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How Nearly Normal created super-fun papercraft for Google

47 iPhone camera tips to help you take better photos