CoD4 wins award

TopCat® 00:06 01 Nov 08

The clear winner at the 2008 Golden Joystick awards. TC. click here

GRIDD 00:11 01 Nov 08

There's a surprise :)

Probably the best game of this generation.

crosstrainer 11:00 01 Nov 08

Is a great game, and I've finished it twice, but still feel that the missions could have been longer...Great plot, excellent graphics, but hope for more "Bang for buck" in the next release.

Marko797 11:14 01 Nov 08

I've been playing this superb game for a short time now, and I must say 'fantastic'. I've played all the other PC CoDs, and they too have been of the same high quality and standard.

The chaps who create/develop these games are pure 'genius' & I marvel at their ability to be honest.

How everything works so seamlessly amazes me, from character AI, to human movement, to firing weapons and hitting (or not) the target, and just how everything works in sync and appears so real. Gob smacking and worth every penny.

I'm currently at the point of carrying back my injured sniper Captain, and it's proving difficult. That said, I'll persevere and push on.

Must say have loved the grafs, sounds, and general playability of this game. Award well deserved, and hope the CoD WAW is as good as CoD MW.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…