COD WAW

Marko797 13:35 07 Oct 08

wow this is a bit hot on the heels of COD MW isn't it? Released Nov 08 click here

retep888 14:11 07 Oct 08

We played the COD3 on Xbox 360 but not the COD4 on PC, I think £30 for a PC game is a bit too much while the residue value isn't as good as the console counterpart.

While COD4 is now down to £25,I think it'll be lower when COD WAW is out.I'll buy it when the price is down to £20 or £18.

Marko797 14:17 07 Oct 08

how quickly this has come out, that's all. It doesn't seem that long ago that COD MW came out (unless I've unwittingly lost a huge chunk of time somewhere), and know some who have only just finished it. I've not even started it yet.

citadel 21:12 07 Oct 08

there are two different company's making c.o.d so there is always a new one in the pipeline.

cluckinbell 09:55 08 Oct 08

I think its come around quickly because its exactly the same engine as MW, i for one am very happy its come so quickly, after i had played MW i just thought how fantastic COD 1 would be with those sort of graphics and new missions.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…