Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 breaks sales record

Forum Editor 10:52 AM 20 Nov 11

The latest release has broken the global sales record for a videogame, grossing $775m (£490m) in its first five days on sale.

It gives you some idea of the importance of the game market in terms of its monetary value.

johnathann 12:40 PM 22 Nov 11

That's really great. It was expected that Call Of Duty will make this sales record this year too.

tomlo53 07:15 AM 16 Mar 12

wow this is to good news this game is really amazing & i make a large no. of score in thisgame. I play this game when i free from my work.1st time i play this game in my friend's house.

here you can also [url=]Play Defense Games Online[/url] And [url=]Play Strategy Games Online[/url]

KRONOS the First 12:21 PM 16 Mar 12

Whats the difference between COD MW 3 and BF 3 and M O H nothing at all.Same old same old. As a man who loves his FPS's I am still struggling to get through BF 3 and I have no intention of getting COD MW 3 until its bargain bin.

ordep 16:31 PM 16 Mar 12

Have to agree with you Chronus, took me an age to finish Bad Company.

Just started playing Saboteur, much more fun.

X7-250 00:25 AM 07 Apr 12

not quite in the bargain bin, but down to £20 at Amazon, so i've took the plunge.

i had 80 hours of gameplay completing MW2 (single player and special ops) and although i paid £10 for that, if i get half the hours of gameplay from MW3 i will consider it good value.

aiato 09:53 AM 25 Jun 12

Can you guys tell me whether I can play Call of Duty in 3D ? Because I just bought an LG 3D TV and I was told that this TV is very good for watching 3D movies and playing advanced 3D games. Thanks in advance.

KRONOS the First 17:45 PM 25 Jun 12

The simple answer is no,if you want 3D get black Ops.

lhalfman 06:58 AM 05 Jul 12

dang that is crazy!

kirkthebest 07:05 AM 05 Jul 12

its off the hoook!! i cant wait to get my hands on it

manoj9585 11:09 AM 06 Jul 12

Awesome game and this is my one of the favorite game.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best Android apps 2015/2016: Best apps for your new phone or tablet - what apps should I download?

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Uniqlo uses your brain waves to find your perfect T-shirt

What everyone thinks of the new Steve Jobs movie | 21 Facts about the Steve Jobs film | PLUS:…