Building a Gaming PC under £600

buxeyy 09 Oct 12

Hello and thank you for viewing my forum post.

I am looking for a Gaming PC under the £600 mark I do not want a pre built one I would like to build it myself. What I am looking for is a list of specs that would make a great Gaming PC and that is some what future proof, the game I would like to play are the COD series also a bit of battlefield wouldn't hurt also. Id love to be able my PC to play the games on high or even ultra setting that would be fantastic.

I look forward to hearing back from everyone with your responses.

Have a nice day.

buxeyy 09 Oct 12

Sorry forgot one thing DONT WORRIE ABOUT A KEYBOARD MOUSE AND MONITOR AS I ALREADY HAVE THOSE!

thank you very much.

Forum Editor 10 Oct 12

This really belongs in our Games forum. I'm transferring it now.

Chronos the 2nd 12 Oct 12

I am afraid building a future proof gaming PC for under £600 is always going to be a struggle. You do not mention whether you need an operating system or not. I have specc'ed up a couple of reasonable PC's without an operating system.

First.

Second.

If you need to add an OS then I advise Windows 7 which will add another £70+ to the bill.

Chronos the 2nd 12 Oct 12

Sorry same image for both.

Second.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Windows 10 Home vs Windows 10 Pro comparison: Here are the extra features you get in the Pro version

Why Formula-e needs to go faster

How Instagram spots trends

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message