bt home hub (the new black one) & cossacks on line

User-1300263 20:54 13 Oct 08

hi thanks for looking at my post...

i have got the new bt home hub (the black one) and i want to play cossacks (ew) on line, i also wantt to be able to create games on the gamespy server, i have added cossacks to my norton firewall to 'allow all', but still it wont work !

i contacted CDV cupport who swiftly replied :-
Oct 13, 2008 at 08:47
Could it be possible you're using a router? In this case please ensure the following ports are not blocked.
TCP 2300-2400
UDP 2300-2400
If you're not familiar how to open the ports please have a look inside the manual of the router or contact the manufacturer.

i cant find no help at bt help for this under gaming they seam to only support consoles and i am using a PC.

i have entered the bt home hub set up, entered advanced settings, application sharing, supported applications and cossacks is not supported, i can get to the manual add an application page, but i just do not have a clue how to enter the info sent to me by CDV software in to the router config (application sharing) page.

as any one else got a bt home hub who can help, and will my security still be 100% if i unblock these ports ?

many thanks

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 5 News - release date, UK price, features, specs

Microsoft Surface Studio hands-on review: the iMac killer is here

Best Mac antivirus 2017