the best XBOX 360 games

iqs 21:09 PM 21 Jan 11

After many happy years of PC gaming,I have joined the dark side and purchased an XBOX 360 slim.

I was wondering,in your opinion,what are the best XBOX games,old and new?

wolfie3000 02:44 AM 22 Jan 11

Halo 2 and 3, also ODST.

duncan_pereira 20:46 PM 25 Feb 11

I second that.
GTA IV (+ The DLC), Forza 3, Assassin's Creed 2, Splinter Cell Conviction, Mafia II

Those are my personal favorites. The GTA IV DLC is truly fantastic if you can get it cheap like I did. Stay away from Black Ops ; It's horribly overrated

Graphicool1 16:25 PM 27 Feb 11

Red Dead Redemption 'RDR'. Play the story offline first, single player, good or bad. Then online, multiplayer. When playing online, it's a totally different game. As you play and reach new levels you unlock new characters to play as and new steads to ride. On line you can play as both good and/or bad, as there isn't a story line to follow as such.

Then you can update by getting various add on's. Including 'Red dead Undead Nightmare', you play this off line, single player. You get to catch, tame and ride each of the 'Four Horses of the Apocalypse' and a 'Unicorn' and hunt a kill other mythical beasts. I'm just finishing this.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best Black Friday deals 2015 live blog: Best UK Black Friday weekend deals & best UK Cyber Monday…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The best Black Friday Deals for designers and artists – updated

20 Mac Power User Tricks... That You Didn't Know