Best choice PC's for gaming

adrian.pickles.73 13:58 01 Oct 13

I am hoping someone could help me with some advice. For some time now I have been wanting to purchase a desk top gaming PC that is ideal for playing Train Simulator & first person shooters whilst still being able to run all the usual multi-media functions & internet. I have an X-box but there are certain titles that are not available on this format. As you can probably already tell I know very little about PC specifications. I have been searching the NET and made some enquiries with the mainstream retailers but I am totallly confused. Ideally, if I am investing in a new PC, I would like to have a flat monitor with touchscreen and preferably for a reasonable price. I also wondered if you could recommend any suppliers / retailers?

Yours sincerely

Adrian Pickles

lotvic 15:19 01 Oct 13

As my need is more general and not so much for games, I can't advise on a model to suit you and your budget. However I have decided to buy my next pc from Chillblast.com click here as they have a good reputation and you can customise the parts if you want. Exploring all the models is a good way to get familiar with the 'insides' of a pc as well :)

adrian.pickles.73 13:13 18 Oct 13

Thanks for your help. Will definately check it out.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

New Corel ParticleShop plugin now available: 11 new brushes & 6 new brush packs

Apple AirPods review: Apple's beautiful new Bluetooth headphones bring true intelligence to…