batman arkham asylum...

arminmckidd 21:53 12 Nov 09

So i have my saved game saved in My documents from a different copy of the game. I now have a new copy of the game installed but i cannot load the saved game from the last time. it says i need the log in with a saved profile, i opted for an offline profile but it wouldnt work at all. I tried logging into windows live with the profile i used on the old copy of the game but alas that didnt work either.

is there a way to load the game with the save from the old copy and use it on my new copy?

Forum Editor 22:59 12 Nov 09

from the Helproom.

mrwoowoo 18:57 13 Nov 09

Why two copies? Are we talking about pirate versions?

arminmckidd 19:14 13 Nov 09

no. one copy was borrowed from a friend. I liked it so much that i bought it for myself.

mrwoowoo 19:21 13 Nov 09

Just thought i would clear it up as the answer would be different.
After installing the game again, did you delete the Eidos folder in your documents before replacing it with the one you previously saved?

arminmckidd 19:33 13 Nov 09

ok iv got it. I found a forum that had someone in the same situation. I tried it and it works now
Thanks 'mrwoowoo'!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…