You Tube Audio download from Videos Help

Audio~~Chip 23:34 PM 18 Oct 13

Hello Is it possible to be able to download You tube audio tracks only from You Tube Video's ? Someone mentioned using KeepVid programme for downloading a You Tube Video but for Audio Tracks I need help please.

Could anyone assist please ?

Audio~~Chip 12:07 PM 19 Oct 13

Thanks Lazarus The 2nd ! Looks simple enough. I take it the Website is virus safe.

rdave13 19:06 PM 19 Oct 13

aTube Catcher will download and convert to WAV, MP3 etc, click here. Safe site.

rdave13 23:24 PM 19 Oct 13

Lazarus The 2nd have a look at aTube catcher. One of the best freebies I reckon. Obviously during installation you'll need to untick boxes and select custom install. Worth a look.

Audio~~Chip 19:14 PM 21 Oct 13

Thanks rdave13 & Lazarus The 2nd ! some good websites there. Like the Norton Website Checking tool. Myself use Kaspersky but don't think they have a http address website checker.

I have replied late as I do not get any email notification to my replies in the forum. Any pointers please why I am not getting any emails to say I have a reply to my posts. I use to get them.

Audio~~Chip 21:14 PM 21 Oct 13

I am also unable to select "Like this post" & Question answered! both of you deserve both a thumbs up & a Tick so Thank you for helping me !

Cheers Steven

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best Black Friday deals 2015 live blog: Best UK Black Friday deals & best UK Black Friday tech…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

ZAK releases more videos showing what happens if you ask other professions to work for free

20 Mac Power User Tricks... That You Didn't Know