You Tube Audio download from Videos Help

Audio~~Chip 23:34 PM 18 Oct 13
Answered

Hello Is it possible to be able to download You tube audio tracks only from You Tube Video's ? Someone mentioned using KeepVid programme for downloading a You Tube Video but for Audio Tracks I need help please.

Could anyone assist please ?

Audio~~Chip 12:07 PM 19 Oct 13

Thanks Lazarus The 2nd ! Looks simple enough. I take it the Website is virus safe.

rdave13 19:06 PM 19 Oct 13

aTube Catcher will download and convert to WAV, MP3 etc, click here. Safe site.

rdave13 23:24 PM 19 Oct 13

Lazarus The 2nd have a look at aTube catcher. One of the best freebies I reckon. Obviously during installation you'll need to untick boxes and select custom install. Worth a look.

Audio~~Chip 19:14 PM 21 Oct 13

Thanks rdave13 & Lazarus The 2nd ! some good websites there. Like the Norton Website Checking tool. Myself use Kaspersky but don't think they have a http address website checker.

I have replied late as I do not get any email notification to my replies in the forum. Any pointers please why I am not getting any emails to say I have a reply to my posts. I use to get them.

Audio~~Chip 21:14 PM 21 Oct 13

I am also unable to select "Like this post" & Question answered! both of you deserve both a thumbs up & a Tick so Thank you for helping me !

Cheers Steven

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Xperia Z5 vs Xperia Z5 Premium vs Xperia Z5 Compact: What's the difference between Sony's new ?…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Get $800 of free online Nuke and VRay rendering from Google Zync

iPhone 6S preview: What to expect from Apple's next iPhone