Yahoo email / Thunderbird laptop / mobile phone synchronisation

BDFoto 12:34 16 Oct 12

I use a laptop with Windows 7. I have four Yahoo Mail (.co.uk) email accounts. On my laptop they all run through Mozilla Thunderbird; (currently v.16.0.1).

I need to change my mobile . I want to be able to view and reply to emails on my mobile phone. I do not want to change to another email provider. I am happy with Yahoo.

When I bring my phone and laptop together I want my phone to send all items in my four "SENT" boxes to my laptop and put them automatically into the four equivalent sent boxes on my laptop. I would also like any new contacts to be added to my laptop's contacts again in the correct account.

I would also like to run Skype on the same .

Limitations:

I have arthritis in my thumbs and wrists. I find I cannot use a Blackberry, and QWERTY keyboards are probably going to be out of the question. My perfect phone would be a Nokia with predictive text.

I don't need a phone with loads of other features. A built-in camera is of no use to me (because I am a professional photographer), and MP3, radio, satnav and games are of absolutely zero interest; (because I have a perfectly serviceable radio in my car, a Tom Tom and no time to play games).

My current mobile providers are:

For the phone - Utility Warehouse. For mobile broadband - Three.

Can anyone help me please?

Thanks

Barney Douglas

http://www.bd-shop.co.uk

Supporting Leukaemia & Lymphoma Research.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Hands-on: Samsung Galaxy S8 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Samsung's beautifully designed Galaxy S8 makes for better VR experiences too

47 iPhone camera tips to help you take better photos