Wireless sports headphones

dobbin 18 May 10

I have just built a gym and cannot hear the tv when running on a treadmill. I have looked for some kind of cordless ear phones which is not a massive set of heavy earphones and cannot find anything. Ideally what I would like is a transmitter that would plug into the ear phone socket of the tv and a receiver that I could strap to the treadmill and into which I could plug my lightweight ear phones. I have googled and googled but have not come up with anything like this. Does anyone have any suggestions?

GANDALF <|:-)> 18 May 10
  wiz-king 19 May 10

I think you are going about it the wrong way, turn off the TV and the teadmill and get outdoors. Plan a route that will give you uphill and downhill sections, time it on the first day and then try to improve on it. Having the TV on will tend to make your mind wander, even music will slow/speed you up depending on the beat. Keep the treadmill for very wet and cold days.

dobbin 19 May 10

wiz-king, I couldn't agree with you more but we do get an awful lot of wet and cold days and watching the TV helps break up the tedium of a treadmill

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Windows 10 Home vs Windows 10 Pro comparison: Here are the extra features you get in the Pro version

Why Formula-e needs to go faster

How Instagram spots trends

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message