Wireless sending / receiving of digital TV signal

Bamgoogled 16:49 PM 05 Oct 09

We have BT Vision on one TV and want to be able to watch (or have the kids watch) it on the second TV in the other lounge. To avoid running wiring under fireplaces and through walls, what is the best wireless way of transceiving the signal from the BT Vision box to the other TV?

BRYNIT 17:13 PM 05 Oct 09

Video Senders. Don't know how good they are.
click here

Bamgoogled 17:25 PM 05 Oct 09

Another aspect of the query is - is there any way of so transceiving and also controlling the BT Vision in the second room.

morddwyd 19:36 PM 05 Oct 09

I have used them in the past; can be a bit patchy, but the modern ones are probably better. I believe some of the more advanced models will also transmit IR signals back to the box.

john bunyan 11:25 AM 06 Oct 09

I had the Philipps model to send DVD recordings from downstairs to upstairs. You could control the recorder upstairs, but as my house is quite large with some thick concrete walls, the signal was a bit patchy. I think you take the controller up with you. Probably ok if the distance is short and walls not too thick. In the end bought a second DVD recorder!

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Sony Xperia Z5 launch live: Sony Xperia Z5 live video stream from IFA 2015 - watch…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

DxO One 'pro' camera attachment for the iPhone: UK pricing & availability

What to expect at the September Apple event: Apple announces 9 September event, sends out invites