Windows Mobile 6 internet password change

bemuzed 21:15 PM 27 Nov 07

I got a HTC 4550 TyTn2 and I set it up to get internet access over BTopenzone. The first time In used it I entered my username and password. Subsequently, I just select BTOpenzone from the list of wireless networks and I get logged in automatically. That is convenient but when my username and password changes for openzone the instruction booklet says I have to do a hard reset of the HTC. Is there another way of stopping me automatically logging in and so changing my username and password?

bemuzed 09:11 AM 01 Dec 07

Well that's what teh booklet says and I had to do it. Afterwards I encountered teh same problem and cleared the browser cache and that seemed to solve the problem, as long as I keep clearing it before logging on. am not sure of that is a complete cure as BTopnezone like other wireless ISPs have a range of hotpsots so I cannot be ceratin this works will all hotspots, but so far so good. There is another problem I am just about to post.

bemuzed 09:11 AM 01 Dec 07

Well that's what teh booklet says and I had to do it. Afterwards I encountered teh same problem and cleared the browser cache and that seemed to solve the problem, as long as I keep clearing it before logging on. am not sure of that is a complete cure as BTopnezone like other wireless ISPs have a range of hotpsots so I cannot be ceratin this works will all hotspots, but so far so good. There is another problem I am just about to post.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 now: how to download and install Windows 10 even if GWX.exe is missing

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Nokia rolls out spherical camera for virtual reality apps

7 best iPhone web browser apps: Why Safari for iOS is still a better option than Chrome, Dolphin,…