Windows Mobile 6 internet password change

bemuzed 27 Nov 07

I got a HTC 4550 TyTn2 and I set it up to get internet access over BTopenzone. The first time In used it I entered my username and password. Subsequently, I just select BTOpenzone from the list of wireless networks and I get logged in automatically. That is convenient but when my username and password changes for openzone the instruction booklet says I have to do a hard reset of the HTC. Is there another way of stopping me automatically logging in and so changing my username and password?

bemuzed 01 Dec 07

Well that's what teh booklet says and I had to do it. Afterwards I encountered teh same problem and cleared the browser cache and that seemed to solve the problem, as long as I keep clearing it before logging on. am not sure of that is a complete cure as BTopnezone like other wireless ISPs have a range of hotpsots so I cannot be ceratin this works will all hotspots, but so far so good. There is another problem I am just about to post.

bemuzed 01 Dec 07

Well that's what teh booklet says and I had to do it. Afterwards I encountered teh same problem and cleared the browser cache and that seemed to solve the problem, as long as I keep clearing it before logging on. am not sure of that is a complete cure as BTopnezone like other wireless ISPs have a range of hotpsots so I cannot be ceratin this works will all hotspots, but so far so good. There is another problem I am just about to post.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Windows 10 Home vs Windows 10 Pro comparison: Here are the extra features you get in the Pro version

Why Formula-e needs to go faster

How Instagram spots trends

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message