Windows Media Video

Taurus 14:49 05 Aug 08

Can anyone tell me why my raw WMV files from my DVC will have the option through the View tab to display the file as a still from the clip when others of the same format, taken with the same video camera do not?

Many thanks in advance.

Dave

NETCHRIS 02:07 12 Aug 08

Some of the files thumbnail icons are acting strangely, set your default application to open these WMV's as Windows Media Player, then check again. Or right click on one of the icons that aren't a still from the video and click open with... Windows Media Player, maybe this will trigger it to change again.

Sorry I couldn't be more helpful, I'm away from my PC on vacation, I'm working with a Mac.

Taurus 11:00 13 Aug 08

Thanks for responding, but unfortunately it didn't work. It seems a reasonable assumption that the default program has control though, so I'll keep trying different things around that area. Thanks again for your help.

Dave

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

New Corel ParticleShop plugin now available: 11 new brushes & 6 new brush packs

Apple AirPods review: Apple's beautiful new Bluetooth headphones bring true intelligence to…