windows media player 9

iqs 14:03 12 Sep 05

hello all.i always use nero for saving music to my harddrive.today i thought i would try wmp9.its been a while and i seem to have forgotten how to save direct to my music folder.any help appreciated.cheers ,mike

Shas 14:24 12 Sep 05

Third option down left hand toolbar - 'Copy from CD'. Check/uncheck tracks as required and click on 'Copy Music' in top right hand toolbar.

iqs 14:31 12 Sep 05

i have followed your advice,but i can not locate the music track.according to wmp9 the track has been saved in my documents/my music.but when checked this track is not listed.????thanks for your help,mike

Shas 15:04 12 Sep 05

That's strange! I've only just copied two cd's over to my hard drive this morning using just that method with no problems. (Windows 2000.) If it was a pre-recorded cd that you copied, have you tried doing a search for the track name, or any .wma files?

iqs 21:32 13 Sep 05

problem solved.just clicked on wmp9's options and changed where the track is saved to.sorted.many thanks for your help.cheers,mike

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…