Which of those phones should I buy?

BillSimos 15:55 28 Feb 16

Hi

I am thinking to buy my first android smartphone. I have 3 devices on my list, but I can't decide between them:

• Huawei p8 lite: I am scared cause I read about some call quality problems (with hd voice) but I am more scared about the battery.
  • Samsung galaxy j5: A good all-around phone, but I believe the 1.5GB RAM are going to be problem in 1 or 2 years.
  • Huawei Honor 4X: Some concernes about the screen size and the small user base that I have seen so far.

Some other phones that was on my list but I decided to exclude them was Vodafone smart ultra 6 (because I believe it will not get android 6.0), Lenovo A7000 and Lenovo p1m.

I hope with some help I will come to a final conclusion and take the "big step" to android.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 14:08 29 Feb 16

you need to physically hold the things before you decide to buy - it's got to feel comfortable above all else.

If its a cheap phone your after then Vodaphone smart ultra six is excellent, good memory and long battery life, more than pleased with mine for £100.

rickf 20:43 29 Feb 16

Get the HUawei Honor 7. Son got it for over a year now and still very happy.

poojasharma123 13:07 23 Jun 16

you should buy Hyve Storm.It is nice phone with lowest price.

Govan1x 10:51 24 Jun 16

Still opening old posts poojasharma123.

Not answered in 4 months not going to answer now as he has probably bought one by now.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Hands-on: Samsung Galaxy S8 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Samsung's beautifully designed Galaxy S8 makes for better VR experiences too

47 iPhone camera tips to help you take better photos