which photo frame

granma.m 11:19 22 Dec 09

I would like some advice on which frame would be best for me. I am looking at the Philips SPF2017/127.
and the Nix designer cordless 7".
Both are on special offer on Amazon. I want to be able to transfer my pics from the PC using a Memory stick as I cannot use a camera any more.(the dreaded arthritis).
Any tips would be much appreciated.
Thanks in advance

Pamy 16:10 22 Dec 09

Just make sure that what ever you use , memory stick or card id sutable for the frame and your computer

granma.m 16:18 22 Dec 09

I'll bear that in mind. Thanks

onionskin 17:17 26 Dec 09

I was in Comet today, they were selling 7" photo frames for less than a tenner. (Prolinea I think it was). So cheap, I almost bought one, even though I don't want one.

granma.m 17:33 26 Dec 09

thanks for that onion skin.
I was given an 8" for a pressie yesterday.
A Linx 8".Very disappointed.Fine at first although it took a bit of working out.
However today when I tried to show my friend what a great item it was it would not accept the memory stick so now I am going to have to return it on behalf of my son in the US.
Be warned do not buy this item.

onionskin 18:40 26 Dec 09

My mistake, it was Proline. click here

beston 04:36 27 Dec 09

We are professional in two fields, one is digital products, such as digital photo frame,Advertising Player, USB flash drive etc.The other is solar charger for all kinds of digital products.
Welcome to visit our website: click here . And welcome to contact me directly! I will deal with in 12 hours on time, Cos we care for doing business with you!
Shenzhen Beston Technology Co.,Ltd
MOB:13544161292
TEL:+86-0755-29653269
Fax:+86-0755-29760687
E-Mail: [email protected]
Msn: [email protected]
Yahoo Messager:[email protected]

onionskin 20:50 27 Dec 09

Or you can send it to me. I also accept old gold.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…