Which Mobile

tullie 19:34 PM 29 Nov 09

Cant decide whether to get the Nokia n97,IPhone,or Blackberry Storm2 as my next contract mobile.Mainly used for calls,Text Messenging and internet.Any thoughts would be appreciated.

jimmybond 23:13 PM 01 Dec 09

They all have strong points, it's down to personal taste really. Better to read some online reviews and go to the stores, try them out. You'll just get nokia owners saying nokia rules and iPhone crap, and vice versa here! ;-)

donki 10:29 AM 02 Dec 09

Yup best thing to do is go into stores and try them. As far as I know o2 allow a 14day return on a phone if you dont like it. Would be a good chance to try one, if you dont like it change it. Make sure this 14day return is still in operation.

AL47 18:55 PM 02 Dec 09

ive been deciding between 5 phones, npkia n900, htc HD2 [hopefully dragon coming soon], motorola droind and the soon out sony x10

you can read all the reviews you want [beware of nokia and iphone bias particularly] but noting beats in store demos.. i spent 30 mins on the HTC and liked it, despite it seeming HUGE from reviews, and the n900 a short while, didnt like it so much

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 now: how to download and install Windows 10 even if GWX.exe is missing

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Nokia rolls out spherical camera for virtual reality apps

7 best iPhone web browser apps: Why Safari for iOS is still a better option than Chrome, Dolphin,…