Which iPOD speaker dock set?

Simsy 20:14 02 Jan 08

Folks,

Not my area of expertise at all, but, I've been asked by a family friend to help in choosing some speakers for his son's iPOD, and I'm sure someone here will be able to help!

The son is 11, and will be paying for this himself, with a budget of approx £50. I suspect hwta he's after isn't available at this price, but, hey, what do I know?

What he's after is a dock for his iPodthat also has "at least" 2 small speaker units, that are remote from each other and the dock, so he can place them widely in his room, and a bass unit(so not 2 speakers in a single unit!).

My initial searching hass not been fruitful, at least not in this sort of budget.

I'd welcome any pointers, to specific kit!

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

Simsy

MCE2K5 23:29 02 Jan 08

Have a look at this, click here

From what you say, it Sounds like this is the setup he's after.

MCE2K5 23:32 02 Jan 08

Sorry try this link, click here
£34.00

Simsy 07:32 03 Jan 08

That looks perfect! In budget too!

Regards,

Simsy

^wave^ 13:13 03 Jan 08

look at the pcworld web site lots of speakers there in the price range

GEEKSTA 23:40 03 Jan 08

Maby if the budget could be streched alot he could consider a bose speaker, around 200 quid :D lol , one of the best speaker sounds ive ever heard click here

Simsy 00:10 04 Jan 08

He's now ordered something.. I think what MCE2K5 suggested.

Many Thanks,

Regards,

Simsy

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Xperia XZ Premium review: Hands-on with the new 4K HDR phone with Motion Eye camera and Snapdr5…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best laptop for design and art 2017: we test Apple, Dell, HP, Lenovo and Microsoft's best models…

CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: Get the most from…