Which digital photo frame for video looping?

videomman 20:06 28 Mar 09

Hi

Brought a digital photo frame to use to loop an MPEG 4 video file. I want to use the frame for a presentation and just found the frame doesn't do it and only loops photos! Can someone please recommend a digital photo frame that can loop a video file?

Appreciate all help! is there anyway I can contain the loop in the video file itself?

Thanks

Zac

kaje 07:39 11 May 09

Hi

Brought a digital photo frame to use to loop a video file. I just found the frame doesn't do it and only loops photos! Can someone please recommend a digital photo frame that can loop a video file?

Appreciate all help! is there anyway I can contain the loop in the video file itself?

Thanks

kaje

john bunyan 11:49 11 May 09

Are you identical twins?

Kevscar1 15:37 11 May 09

Just good friends

Kevscar1 19:05 12 May 09

use Windows Movie Maker If you know the memory size and the movie size just drag it onto the timeline as many times as you can fit and then make a new movie of them all

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Xperia XZ Premium review: Hands-on with the new 4K HDR phone with Motion Eye camera and Snapdr5…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best laptop for design and art 2017: we test Apple, Dell, HP, Lenovo and Microsoft's best models…

CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: Get the most from…