Which Camcorder - Advice

farrow 16:36 17 Dec 05

Can anyone point me to a site with camcorder reviews. I seem to find plenty with digital stills camera reviews but nor camcorders.
Looking for: £300 - £400 price range
Thanks in anticipation

anchor 13:32 20 Dec 05

I read a review in another PC mag: of the Canon MV880X which might be ideal for you.

Their verdict: "This easy to use camcorder is perfect for the amateur who wants a bit better quality and more control than an ultra-budget model would provide".

price: £326

click here

Fellsider 16:31 20 Dec 05

Try this click here

HTH

GroupFC 16:46 20 Dec 05

You could have a trawl thro' click here or click here

farrow 08:35 21 Dec 05

Thanks for the responses - just what I was looking for. Anchor - the MV880X was the one that had caught my eye so far

Farrow

k-ace 15:03 07 Jan 06

I have four years retail experience in an audio/tv department store selling cameras. Give the Sony DCR-HC22E Handycam MiniDV Camcorder [20x Optical Zoom, 2.5" LCD]a try. It's £271 on amazon brand new. Quality german Carl Zeiss lens and you get a docking station included. Easier to use than the canon from experience. The best thing to do is short list the canon, sony and jvc equivalent and try them out in store to get a feel which one you prefer and good luck in your search.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Xiaomi Mi5s review: The Xiaomi flagship that could replace your Samsung, LG, HTC or Apple phone

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Mental Canvas is a brand new drawing app that's quite unlike any other

New MacBook Pro 2016 review | MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review: Apple's super-expensive new…