WHICH 32" LCD TV??

yani2k9 22:01 26 Dec 09

Hi all.

I've decided to treat myself with a new TV set for Christmas. However, I am really overwhelmed by the large amount of 32 inch TVs out there. I've looked at so many websites and forums but I can't figure it out.

What I know I want:
* 32"
* Full HD (1080p)

I'm mainly going to be using it for my V+ HD Vergin Media box as well as my PS3 console for gaming.

I am looking to spend somewhere between £300 and £400. I know this won't buy me a top range TV set but I want to get the best for that money.

I've looked at some Christmas offers which look quite appealing. Please let me know if these are any good and whether there's anything better out there for that money.

click here

click here

Thanks in advance!

100andthirty 08:16 27 Dec 09

if you have them near you....... look at Richer sounds or John Lewis. all TVs at John Lewis have a 5 year warranty, and from Richer Sounds they charge quite a small sum for a 5 year warranty - if such things are important to you

BT 08:36 27 Dec 09

I just bought one from my local Euronics dealer.
Its their own brand Finlux and has all the qualities you ask for.click here

I was in the shop at 11.30 and they delivered it at 1.30. Took away the old one for FREE (£8.95 at Comet) Installed, tuned it in and connected and set up all my boxes and gave us a demo.

It cost £50 more than the nearest 'big name' brand but came with a 5 year guarantee included.

I'm well pleased.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Method Studios' title sequence for BBC series Taboo is truly unsettling

Best Pages for iOS tips | How to use Pages for iPad & iPhone: 6 simple tips to get more out of…