WHICH 32 LCD HD Ready should I Buy for approx £800

MARCOVANELMES 22:52 01 Mar 06

I have started look for LCD to connect my 360 and dell laptop.

Evesham 32 LCD HD Ready looks good for £699

Any one seen any better deals?

And is there in hints and tips you have on choosing the right deal?

anskyber 11:43 02 Mar 06

click here I am not necessarily recommending the shop to buy from but this is a typical example of this unit. I have a Sony which looks almost identical to this set. I understand that Sony and Samsung use the same panels from a joint venture factory they set up. I am sure there are others though.

anskyber 15:14 02 Mar 06

review of BD version click here

i've no idea 16:58 02 Mar 06

i have a samsung.

fantastic with xbox and HD!!!

MARCOVANELMES 22:55 02 Mar 06
  anskyber 08:20 03 Mar 06

The Sansung in my view. DVI is finr fo HD TV connection but HDMI also offers audio as well as video.

anskyber 08:20 03 Mar 06

spelling! sorry too early!

anskyber 08:22 03 Mar 06
  Jdoki 13:45 03 Mar 06

Definitely get one with DVI or HDMI - looks like the DRM on HD-DVD and Blu-Ray may end up screwing anyone who doesn't have one of the above inputs...

Might as well future proof yourself a little.

MARCOVANELMES 22:33 05 Mar 06
  MARCOVANELMES 09:59 22 Mar 06

PLEASE HELP I AM GOING OUT OF MY MIND

I purchased the Samsung LE32R41BD for £685 which arrived yesterday, looks the business.

I now struggling getting my XBOX 360 to connect to it in the HDTV setting.

When I plug the XBOX 360 into the Samsung LE32R41BD, using the av settings as suggested by Samsung / xbox 360 instructions and using the supplied XBOX 360 HD av cable which is switched to HDTV the picture appears then the XBOX 360 starts to resetting going round in circles, my Samsung LE32R41BD then shows no signal.

It works fine through the scart option but this is not HDTV.

Not even connected my DELL Inspiron 1300 laptop yet. Hopefully this should be alot easier as it has a VGA input.

Cable connection is through Scart with no problems.

Need to sort my aerial for the Freeview part.

Thanks

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

New Corel ParticleShop plugin now available: 11 new brushes & 6 new brush packs

Apple AirPods review: Apple's beautiful new Bluetooth headphones bring true intelligence to…