where to find a Juno hamburger phone?

jennyyu 06:14 AM 09 Jan 08

i noticed that there are so many guys looking for a hamburger phone as seen in the movie Juno. yeah, that phone is so lovely.........

and there are many sellers, such as:
click here
click here

have u ever gotten one? where and how much?

MCE2K5 21:38 PM 09 Jan 08
  tullie 18:52 PM 12 Jan 08

Ty this

click here

Totally-braindead 15:10 PM 14 Jan 08

You noticed that there are many guys looking for this? They must be hard up if they want one of these, I wouldn't have one as a gift, to me they look cheap and tacky and hard to hold and it wouldn't surprise me if they weren't all that great as a phone either.

Actually the more I look at it the more I think what a piece of cheap tat.

Sorry, if you think its cool then fair enough but I think they are aweful looking things and if someone gave me it as a gift then it would be having an accident as soon as possible, theres some really cool looking phones out there if thats your sort of thing but this isn't one of them. Only thing I can say in its favour is its cheap, or at least the US ones are.

lisa02 14:54 PM 15 Jan 08

The Diner in Saved by the Bell has one if memory serves.

jennyyu 00:41 AM 16 Jan 08

i have received my hamburger phone from cellphonefocus.com , really cool! i love it! just like the one in the JUNO. lol

crazymobile007 09:03 AM 21 Oct 08

haha, it's hot on the site since the Juno shows, it's cute, i love it too, i gonna get one lol.

davidxi-1301643 09:38 AM 25 Nov 08

Hot Hamburger Phone! The Hamburger Phone - Just like the one used in Juno. Juno uses this kind of Corded Hamburger Telephones to call a women's health clinic in the film. Wonderful gift for friends.
anyone own this cool hamburger phone at
click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best Black Friday deals 2015 live blog: Best UK Black Friday weekend deals & best UK Cyber Monday…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The best Black Friday Deals for designers and artists – updated

20 Mac Power User Tricks... That You Didn't Know