where can i find gps sat nav reviews

sype 09:25 27 Sep 05

I would like advice on buying a GPS Sat Nav system for my car. PC advisor dont do a top 10 chart for Sat Nav does anybody know of a good site that does?

anchor 10:20 27 Sep 05

The general widely held opinion is that, whilst not perfect, TomTom is the best.

It is available as a self-contained unit called TomTom Go, (in 3 versions, 300, 500, 700). Alternatively, as TomTom Navigator, that is used with a PDA.

sunny staines 16:51 27 Sep 05

I have just spent a month trawling internet sites to compare these.

and bought the tomtom always came out top, the aa one looked good but was limited to uk.

well pleased with my tom tom got g0700 version.

mole44 17:10 27 Sep 05

my 2p worth,i have a navman 510,took me on holiday around wales,never ever let me dowm,even going around country lanes in the back and beyond.also slips into a neat cace being flat,unlike tomtom (still very good) which is an akward ball shape.

mole44 17:11 27 Sep 05

my 2p worth,i have a navman 510,took me on holiday around wales,never ever let me dowm,even going around country lanes in the back and beyond.also slips into a neat cace being flat,unlike tomtom (still very good) which is an akward ball shape.

sunny staines 19:18 27 Sep 05

click here
click here
click here
click here

some helpfull forum sites re navigators including an excellent on for downloading free database of gatso safety camera's updated each month.

Best go into various stores look at the display and features to see which you prefer, test drive a new vauxhall corsa the tomtom comes free with the new car if you buy it, but at least you will have a chance to see the tomtom in action without buying.

LANDCRUISER 17:14 04 Oct 05

thanks

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…