What Mobile

Legolas 21:39 12 Jul 07

I do not use my mobile phone a great deal but I now find I am carrying around with me a mobile phone an MP3 player a separate FM radio (the one on my MP3 player is not up to much)and now I would like a compact camera also because sometimes when going to work on the bus especially in early and late summer I can see some great sunrises and would like a small camera to capture the sight.

Now I know you can get mobile phones with all these included but does anyone have one and can they recommend one.

GANDALF <|:-)> 00:37 13 Jul 07

There is only one............click here

Currantbun 20:15 16 Jul 07

If the N95 is a tad on the large side i'd recommend the N73 which has a 3.2 mp camera and a great mp3 player + radio. Also consider the k810i if the camera is slightly more important. Although if you can wait then hold on for the sony ericssons k850i and w960i which are both out later this year. Check out the Sony Ericsson UK website.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Here's what should be coming to Adobe Project Felix in 2017

Apple AirPods review: Apple's beautiful new Bluetooth headphones bring true intelligence to…