Want to buy a new android mobile for first time- need suggestion

arunak 14:12 27 Jun 14

I want to buy a new mobile, have sorted out few mobile model's and i have listed out below. Please take a look and comparison and suggest me a mobile da. Lots of confusion on selecting this.....

Moto G, Panasonic P51, LG L90, Lenovo P780, Lenovo S660, Micromax Canvas 4.

QuizMan 18:11 27 Jun 14

I have a Moto G and it is excellent and good value. It get consistently good reviews (including PCA). The 3 downsides are that the camera is a bit basic, 4g is not available and you cannot insert a sim card. You can get over the last (to an extent) if you buy the 16Gb version rather than the 8Gb. The others are just a matter of preference and how you plan to use it.

Sorry, no experience of the others.

mole1944 05:08 28 Jun 14

One of the most important things is usable memory so you can install apps,just because it says 16gb memory you'll probably be only able to use 8-10gb, having a micro sd card slot helps.

alanrwood 13:55 28 Jun 14

Moto G every time at the silly price it is, around £100.

If you live in an area that has 4 G you could go for the newer $G compatible version at around £175 I think.

rickf 10:08 25 Aug 14

I have gone for one of the high end ones from China. I have the Oppo Find 7 and it excellent. Alternatively go for the One Plus One but it has'nt got a memory card slot whereas the Oppo Find 7 has. Both excellent phones.

ajmerashiwangi 12:36 29 Aug 14

I want to recommend you, Micromax Canvas 4. I am a Micromax user. It included gesture control, white, black, grey, color options.I am enjoying to click good images with sharp pixels. Micromax Canvas 4 is demand able in market due to very good in user experience.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…