viewty phone

dellking 15:59 PM 30 Oct 08

Help my phone keep saying divert activated when i make a call and i cant send txt msg too.i tried everything not works.

tullie 18:11 PM 31 Oct 08

Have you read the book and if required your phone provider?If you go into call settings you can change it there.

Westley Justus 12:19 PM 28 Nov 08

Hey i was thinking of geting a new phone because i'm bored and sick of my current one, and one that i was thinking of is the viewty! it looks amazing , and it has a great camera and some of my friends have it and its looks really good, also u can do loads of stuff on it and its like everything thats good on a phone slipped inside the viewty.. but the only problem is the price, the phone that i can only get is a pay as you go phone, but it's very expensive like around £200 and i dont think its fair for my parents to have to buy that for me, so i was thinking of using my own money from my bank account, i have over £200 i think and i'd love to buy the viewty, its amazing and i was also thinking of getting a digital camera but the viewty has a digital camera thats amazing!! should i buy this phone ?

[url=click here]mobile data transfer[/url]

Westley Justus 12:21 PM 28 Nov 08

Hey i was thinking of geting a new phone because i'm bored and sick of my current one, and one that i was thinking of is the viewty! it looks amazing , and it has a great camera and some of my friends have it and its looks really good, also u can do loads of stuff on it and its like everything thats good on a phone slipped inside the viewty.. but the only problem is the price, the phone that i can only get is a pay as you go phone, but it's very expensive like around £200 and i dont think its fair for my parents to have to buy that for me, so i was thinking of using my own money from my bank account, i have over £200 i think and i'd love to buy the viewty, its amazing and i was also thinking of getting a digital camera but the viewty has a digital camera thats amazing!! should i buy this phone ?

[url=click here] mobile data transfer [/url]

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 now: how to download and install Windows 10 even if GWX.exe is missing

Why Vodafone’s frequency choice should interest you: The benefits of 800MHz

Digital visionaries discuss Designing the Future

OS X Yosemite vs Windows 10: The Mac and PC operating systems go head to head UPDATED