Viewing JPG Images on a TV DVD

thegreypanther 12:06 19 May 06

Is there a SIMPLE program that will allow me to burn JPG image files onto a DVD disc, and then watch the images as a slide show (manually operated) on a DVD player connected to a Television?
The DVD player on my TV allows JPG files on a CD-ROM to be played. But I find this to be very unreliable, and the images are cycled through "automatically" with an unacceptably long time interval.
I use ProShow Gold to create multi-media slideshows, and am delighted with this program. However, i would ideally like to have "straight" JPG files on a DVD disc, which I can then view on a TV with the images being manually avanced. Is this possible?

GANDALF <|:-)> 14:53 19 May 06

Most DVD players have this facility built into them....the 2 that I own can show pics as a slide show.

G

Stuartli 20:59 20 May 06

The CD-Rs which contain my .jpeg files (they are added as required using Nero in multisession mode until the disk is full) can be played on my Kiss DVD player either as a manual (using remote) or automatically advanced slide show.

De Marcus™ 22:48 20 May 06

Try burning a cd with just your jpegs on (no folders) and playing it. When the first pic comes up, pause it, and then use the back and forward buttons on the remote to view for as long as you like. You could also try adjusting the slideshow settings on your dvd player, presuming it has them.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…