Video link for church

Noah02 17:34 30 Dec 05

I've been asked to try and research what we will need to set up a videolink to cope with the overflow in our church. We have a spare video projector but need camera and networking cable (pref). Has any one any suggestions for pc controlled camera etc.

AndySD 15:23 31 Dec 05

What sort of distance and do you need a ptz camera (Pan, Tilt and Zoom)

Noah02 09:39 13 Jan 06

Good question, at the moment we don't need ptz, just a simple fixed camera with a good quality image. Though we will need to look at one ultimately. Cable run is approx 100m.
Sorry for the delay, I was out of the country(and contact with computers).Noah02

AndySD 03:16 14 Jan 06

click here and have a look but remember you need a minimum of 26 frames per min.

You may also need a sign click here try contacting them to check click here

amonra 14:33 16 Jan 06

100 m. of coax cable will start to need some equalisation if you want good quality pictures. I would suggest something with a slope of about 6db from low frequency up to about 6 MHZ. otherwise the pictures will start to "smear" and lose the fine detail.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…