Video capture

baldyx 19:42 06 Mar 08

Is there a freeware avilable which will capture a video played on my pc?
thanks.

lofty29 16:34 07 Mar 08

you need to be a bit more explicit, do you mean a dvd, or a downloaded video, have you a capture card for playing tv through your pc????

baldyx 20:55 11 Mar 08

Basically I want to capture whatever video is currently playing on my pc's screen. For example if I play a video from You Tube on my pc I want to capture that and save it on my pc.

Les28 22:37 11 Mar 08

Don't know whether this is any good

click here

For YouTube etc, maybe this one

click here

Les28 23:01 11 Mar 08

Maybe these as well

click here

click here

click here

elpin 14:38 13 Mar 08

Yes, I would like to 'capture' some videos on YouTube but do not have a clue how to.... Help would be really appreciated..... so thanks...

Acx 15:54 13 Mar 08

I use Real Player click here

When watching videos (You Tube etc)a Real Player box appears above the video that gives you the option to download the said video - its as simple as that.

Saves it to My Document/My Videos/Real Player Downloads
Saves as a .flv file.

Acx 16:16 13 Mar 08

Should of pointed out that you have to hover the mouse pointer over the video and then you get the download box.

click here

baldyx 19:51 13 Mar 08

Thnaks all for your help.

elpin 23:31 13 Mar 08

Have burnt off youtube video onto dvd-r disk and ask is this only for viewing on pc? Tried to view on tv and comes up 'not recognise disc?'

MCE2K5 00:22 14 Mar 08

How to Download and Burn Videos to DVD With Free Software.

Read this click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Method Studios' title sequence for BBC series Taboo is truly unsettling

Best Pages for iOS tips | How to use Pages for iPad & iPhone: 6 simple tips to get more out of…