urgent help needed on how to send photo's

Tracywt2 20:53 19 May 06

I need to send some digital photo's that are about 890kb no larger than 250kb when compressed. How do I do this? This is urgent because we are entering the photos in a competition. I'm not very pc literate, so a 'dummy's guide' will be gratefully rec'd. Many thanks

Bapou 23:01 19 May 06

Try a right click on your image/images - choose 'Send To - from the resulting menu click on 'Mail Recipient'.

An outlook Express message opens with the pics attached all you need to do is choose recipient and send.

hssutton 23:32 19 May 06

Open your email program then click on "Attach" a box will open allowing you to navigate to your photo.
Select the photo and click OK

jack 09:15 20 May 06

Both of the above advice is what you do
however if you then get into the habit of sending images to all and sundry - some folk[those still on dial up for example] cant/wont handle images- I have a pal who steadfastly refuses to go BB and if He sees a biggy coming in -kills it.
So explore the use of image hosting sites
here are two - click here and click here
look the sites over and see what can be achieved by send your self an image or two.

alB 10:18 20 May 06

Download and install Picasa from click here you can use this to send your pictures, it automatically reduces the size for email purposes without altering the original image size ...alB

Tracywt2 14:38 20 May 06

Stuartli 21:01 20 May 06

XP normally allows you (from a right click on a .jpeg file(s) to Send to e-mail recipient) to reduce the file size further if you require.

jack 19:50 25 May 06

this is a neat program that does it automatically for you -no technology required.
It is running in the background once installed.
As you click on attachment - select image -select the images the program automatically copies the image[leaving the original intact] and puts it in the attachments place.
It comes with a demo movie to show what to do
It offers high compression -very small lots of noise
low compression not bad ;or custom to select your own size
And its FREE!
click here

tammer 14:51 28 May 06

....upload your photos to Yahoo photos. If you have a Yahoo account it's free and you can make the photos accessible by everyone with an internet connection.

You don't need to download any programs are any other boll*cks like that.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Microsoft Surface Studio PC release date, pricing, design, features and spec: Microsoft showcases…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

Apple Q4 2016 financial results | Apple earnings report: iPhone, iPad and Mac sales down, profits d6…